Training and Game Day
Rule 8.11 – Players Uniform RWAJ6 K – Player Uniforms (Appendix 21)
• Every player taking part in a competition match shall wear the approved club jersey, shorts and
socks, as authorised at the Council of Clubs meeting.
• Players taking part in a competition match shall wear on the back of their jersey, a distinguishing
• It is compulsory that a mouthguard be worn at all times whilst playing and is recommended
during warm-ups and training. Referees will check all players have a mouthguard prior to kickoff.
• The wearing of long nails and jewellery such as rings, earrings, piercings, hair beads and any
similar items of adornment, are strictly prohibited whilst playing, and any player not
conforming to this Rule is not to take part, or any further part in the match, until the situation
• Any breach of this rule may result in the loss of one (1) or more competition points, by the
offending team at the discretion of the JCC.
Further details can be found in RWAJ6 K – Player Uniforms (Appendix 21) on:
❖ Specific numbering requirements of player uniform;
❖ Mouthguards; and
❖ permitted specifications for additional items of clothing.
So i will be checking……..When i say smile you better be ready. !
This applies to training as well. $5 each at the kiosk