Do you have one of these cards?
can you please fill in the online application form to help with the financial cost of running the kids teams.
On average its $150 per child is what it cost the club. So every bit helps.
Kids Sports Grants
You can also just email me a copy of you details and i am happy yo apply for you!
Call me 043 15 29848 – Rebecca
We have so many photos and we want to make sure its ok with you to have them posted. So please completed the form and drop it back to us or email it back to email@example.com
How to fit a mouth gaurd
Training and Game Day
Rule 8.11 – Players Uniform RWAJ6 K – Player Uniforms (Appendix 21)
• Every player taking part in a competition match shall wear the approved club jersey, shorts and
socks, as authorised at the Council of Clubs meeting.
• Players taking part in a competition match shall wear on the back of their jersey, a distinguishing
• It is compulsory that a mouthguard be worn at all times whilst playing and is recommended
during warm-ups and training. Referees will check all players have a mouthguard prior to kickoff.
• The wearing of long nails and jewellery such as rings, earrings, piercings, hair beads and any
similar items of adornment, are strictly prohibited whilst playing, and any player not
conforming to this Rule is not to take part, or any further part in the match, until the situation
• Any breach of this rule may result in the loss of one (1) or more competition points, by the
offending team at the discretion of the JCC.
Further details can be found in RWAJ6 K – Player Uniforms (Appendix 21) on:
❖ Specific numbering requirements of player uniform;
❖ Mouthguards; and
❖ permitted specifications for additional items of clothing.
So i will be checking……..When i say smile you better be ready. !
This applies to training as well. $5 each at the kiosk
7,9, 11 playing at kingsway reserve
Under 7 – Meet at Kiosk at 8:20am – contact number 0412 245 343
Under 9 – Meet at kiosk at 8:45am – contact number 0429 110 718 or 0402 454 477
Under 11 – Meet at Kiosk at 8:00am – contact number 0408 493 970 or 0431 529 848
Under 16 playing at curtin
Good luck every one
any issues email or call me
Rebecca Voice – 0431529848 or firstname.lastname@example.org